Engine and cooling system
Oil Change & Rotate the Tires
Four other “Go – Do’s” for your car
- The battery, belts, hoses and air filters are other “must check” items. Any good shop can check these for just about nothing. These should be examined using a professional eye with professional equipment.
- Belts and hoses (rubber compounds) wear out over time. Don’t want a “side-of-the-road” break down on nasty hot day do we?
- Replace dirty engine air and cabin air filters…let’s you and your car breathe and function better.
- Make sure the battery is holding a good charge and the charging system is working up to speed.
Exterior Concerns—Tires and Lights
Roadside Emergency Package:
- A cell phone (with a car charger),
- flares/emergency triangle/ribbon,
- small tool kit,
- bottled water,
- non-perishable snacks,
- needed medication,
- washer fluid,
- extra clothes,
- light to medium jacket(s),
- spare tire changing gear (Fix-a-flat but use it only in a pinch—that stuff is not good for wheels or techs to work with!), etc.
Winter items in summer? What?
Don’t forget to keep some of the “winter items” handy (you know Colorado…hot one minute, snow the next, especially if you travel through the mountains. These items include: ice scraper, windshield de-icer, whisk broom, blanket, extra clothes, candle/matches, small shovel, etc.
We’d love to meet you. Come by and see for yourself. Start giving you and your family the kind of the peace of mind on your vehicle that YOU deserve.
Come Ride With Pride!