Oil Changes at Pride Auto Care:
Centennial, Parker and Littleton Colorado
A Premium Oil Change at Pride Auto Care includes:
- Premium Oil (Up to 5 qts premium Conoco synthetic-blend oil),
- OE-spec Oil Filter,
- Lube (as applicable)
- Tire Rotation & Complete Brake Inspection!
- Full Maintenance Inspection
- Washer Fluid Top Off!
- Oil Change
Pride also performs diesel oil changes for your truck or car.
How often should you change your oil? Take a look at this video
According to CarTalk, changing your vehicle’s oil is one of the most important things you can do to avoid bringing large bags of money to your mechanic later on.
However, there’s a lot of controversy about exactly when engine oil gets old and how often it should be replaced with new oil. Because there are many factors at work — how you drive, the condition and age of the engine, the external environment you drive in, and stop-and-go versus highway driving — it’s an inexact science. Owner’s manual recommendations for oil and filter changes vary from 3,000 to 10,000 miles.
You may want to consider changing your oil more frequently if:
- You are hard on your car: jackrabbit starts, heavy acceleration or high-speed driving
- You live where the climate is extremely hot or cold
- You often drive on dirt roads
- Your engine is old and burns oil
- You frequently carry heavy loads
We’re a Colorado family-owned and operated complete automotive service center. We’ve served our south DenverMetro neighborhoods for over 20 years with honesty, integrity and the best car care you can find.
The Pridemore family has built its reputation on down home values with friendly customer service and our “no excuses” service promise. We offer you peace of mind and stand by our work with a no-cost, nationwide 12-month / 12,000 mile warranty.